[Stoves] communal canteens

nari phaltan nariphaltan at gmail.com
Mon Nov 20 08:27:09 CST 2017

Andrew,

This subsidy is nothing compared to $6 billion/yr.that the US government
gives to farmers to grow corn for producing alcohol. All governments give
subsidies to their citizens. In a malnourished country like India this is
the best use of subsidy. This is far better than the income tax sops (also
subsidy) given to rich.

Cheers.

Anil

Nimbkar Agricultural Research Institute (NARI)
Tambmal, Phaltan-Lonand Road
P.O.Box 44
Phaltan-415523, Maharashtra, India
Ph:+91-9168937964