[Stoves] Air pollution in cities

Tom Miles tmiles at trmiles.com
Wed Nov 22 19:07:28 CST 2017

Thanks Frank. Durability testing goes back to the days of feed pellets. Good to know you can do that test.

In the Chinese case the kilns only need a density greater than 15lb/ft3 or 240 kg/m3 which is pretty easy. The pellets I saw were probably about 25 lb/ft3 or 400 kg/m3. They held together pretty well.

Tom

T R Miles Technical Consultants Inc.
tmiles at trmiles.com
Sent from mobile.