[Stoves] Hi, a newcomer's greeting

George Riegg icecool at qanet.gm
Tue Nov 28 06:32:19 CST 2017

Dear All,

I have become an expert in putting my foot into all sorts of poo by being frank – no pun intended Frank!

People have tried the 3rd approach to sort all their issues since eternity and look the mess we are in. WE, humanity, have created this mess so WE, humanity need to sort it out.

Regards

George from the “jungle no more”