[Stoves] A user-centered, iterative engineering approach for advanced biomass cookstove design and development

Paul Anderson psanders at ilstu.edu
Wed Nov 29 10:04:45 CST 2017

Ron,

Not correct.   The stove type was not TLUD.  It was essentially a
trickle-feed forced air pellet heater (as in the home heating units) but
made at the size of a cooking stove.   Nice work, but not a TLUD and no
real chance to make charcoal because the pellets are burned to ash under
the streams of forced air.   It might become very successful.   Good
approach to designing changes.  But also heavy and expensive compared to
the TLUD stoves that are currently having great success in West Bengal.

Email:  psanders at ilstu.edu
Skype:   paultlud    Phone: +1-309-452-7072
Website:  www.drtlud.com