[Stoves] A user-centered, iterative engineering approach for advanced biomass cookstove design and development

Ronal W. Larson rongretlarson at comcast.net
Wed Nov 29 09:18:15 CST 2017

Tom and list:  (adding designated author)

	Thanks.   A well done article.  Quite favorable on TLUDS.   Main surprise was that they never use the word “charcoal”.  I think they would see even better user acceptance if char (for sale or biochar use) was an objective.  The authors must not know of this list.

	The Jim Jetter (cited) EPA webinar starts in less than an hour.   see http://solarcooking.wikia.com/wiki/Calendar_of_events <http://solarcooking.wikia.com/wiki/Calendar_of_events>

Ron