[Stoves] Air pollution and life expectency (previously was (no subject) )

Paul Anderson psanders at ilstu.edu
Thu Nov 30 08:30:29 CST 2017

Stovers,
On 11/30/2017 5:40 AM, Philip Lloyd wrote:

> An amusing addition to the “air pollution shortens lives” question:
>
> https://wattsupwiththat.com/2017/11/28/does-air-pollution-really-shorten-life-spans/
>
> Philip Lloyd

Quite a long article with graphs and data.  "Amusing" is maybe not the
right descriptor.   But certainly interesting.

To get to the point, and letting the article's author make it clearly,
here are the concluding words.:  The last line is the "amusing" one.

Email:  psanders at ilstu.edu
Skype:   paultlud    Phone: +1-309-452-7072
Website:  www.drtlud.com