[Stoves] China and cookstoves -- stove history

lh cheng lhkind at gmail.com
Thu Nov 30 22:35:39 CST 2017

Dear Dr,
there is very little information in English about that, not even in
Chinese. I am afraid I can't provide more.:( Smoke and stove is a very
important causation, superficial though. yes, China has moved on since
those bleak years of 1959-61.  but the  regime never admitted it, let alone
apologize for it. research or evidence collecting is not welcomed. and I
need to break GFW to contact with you now in 2017.

regards