[Stoves] China and cookstoves -- stove history

Paul Anderson psanders at ilstu.edu
Thu Nov 30 22:02:27 CST 2017

Cheng,

I am learning a lot.  I am dividing the thread into a couple of parts.
This first one is about history issues of stoves in China.

The Wikipedia article is informative.  But not about stoves.  Are there
writings about the "public kitchen" you mention or about stove issues
such as the smoke causing retaliation by the autorities? Our focus is
about stoves and fuels.    I find this topic interesting, but only as
history.  China has moved on since those bleak years of 1959-61.

Email:  psanders at ilstu.edu
Skype:   paultlud    Phone: +1-309-452-7072
Website:  www.drtlud.com