[Stoves] Fwd: Visit from the Consul-General of Australia

Ronal W. Larson rongretlarson at comcast.net
Mon Oct 2 23:01:42 CDT 2017

	This was received as a BCC.  I believe Paul would not mind my forwarding to this list.  If so I apologize.   It adds credence to NOT consuming the produced char from a TLUD -  the point Paul Anderson and I have been making for the past week.

	 Dr.  Olivier has further developed what is known as the Belonio stove (a TLUD).  Christa Roth has given Paul considerable credit in her stove publications.

	A fairly recent description of his present model is at http://epwt.vn/en/2017/04/07/1535/ <http://epwt.vn/en/2017/04/07/1535/> .    Note the use of a stainless gauze screen at the top.  I believe these stoves are now available at quite reasonable prices.

	The emphasis below was supplied by myself - not Paul.

Ron