[Stoves] Fwd: Women's empowerment

Nikhil Desai pienergy2008 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 7 00:33:34 CDT 2017

Crispin:

The last I checked, Goldman Sachs is out of cookstoves deals they were so
enthusiastic about BC (Before Clinton).

1. The future of CDM is anybody's guess. Will post some items if/when we
return to that subject.
2. Subsidies are always in play. Governments need to show they spend money
for people. How to spend wisely - as someone put it, "separating weak
claims from weak claimants"- is the central problem of public budgeting.
3. Every generation has its techno-dreamers. Some dreams come true. Always.

Nikhil