[Stoves] Women's empowerment

Ronal W. Larson rongretlarson at comcast.net
Fri Oct 6 19:05:34 CDT 2017

Crispin (and adding back the list)

	I don’t find your argument compelling.

	I googled for “Fresh Air” and “stoves” - getting this site:  http://www.theipcrg.org/freshair/files/28049616/16-02-12+FA+overview+KR+%281%29.pdf <http://www.theipcrg.org/freshair/files/28049616/16-02-12+FA+overview+KR+(1).pdf>

	With these sentences there (middle part of Paragraph 2) - helping to rebut your comments below about Kyrgyz men and stoves:
	"In addition, the Kyrgyz Republic has very high rates of tobacco smoking, especially amongst men, which is the other major cause of lung diseases. WHO figures indicate that in the Kyrgyz Republic 22% of deaths amongst men are caused by tobacco. "

Ron