[Stoves] Declaration about Woodgas

Paul Anderson psanders at ilstu.edu
Sun Oct 22 13:02:44 CDT 2017

Dear Anil and A.D.,

Yes, I refer to the SMALL gasifiers (micro-gasifiers) that make
woodgas.   There are many gases and variations of gases that can come
from wood and other biomass.   The key is in the close-coupled
combustion (centimeters and seconds of time), meaning combustion INSIDE
the device where the pyrolytica woodgas is produced.

I am in Delhi now.   Pre-Forum tomorrow (Monday).

Email:  psanders at ilstu.edu
Skype:   paultlud    Phone: +1-309-452-7072
Website:  www.drtlud.com