[Stoves] Declaration about Woodgas

Paul Anderson psanders at ilstu.edu
Sun Oct 22 21:33:25 CDT 2017

Nikhil,

I will tey to find Rachel Kyte.

You are the secpnd person to officially add his/her name to the
Declaration, the first one being me because I wrote it.  I am glad to
now use the plural that "we" declare.

All should note that this is a Declaration by individutals and entities
that decide on their own to declare or not to declare. This is  not a
Resolution that requires some vote.     If the GACC or others would want
to make a resolution, that would be fine with me.   And I (correction,
WE) will help with the wording.

Email:  psanders at ilstu.edu
Skype:   paultlud    Phone: +1-309-452-7072
Website:  www.drtlud.com