[Stoves] Ghana news: Second Lady named GACC ambassador; HAP deaths "alarming"

Nikhil Desai pienergy2008 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 25 12:01:21 CDT 2017

Ron:

Somehow this fell through the cracks and I failed to read until now.

If you think biomass fuel producers ought to be sued like the Big Tobacco,
please be my guest.

I have no problem accepting the claim that there are health risks from
excessive smoke, food, alcohol, dope, or even intellectual diet of only
peer-blessed journals. I only dispute precise quantification and, in
particular, WHO HFC Guidelines, the Tier 4 PM2.5 hourly average emission
rates, or even PM2.5 equitoxicity.

Nikhil