[Stoves] Work for 2018

Nikhil Desai pienergy2008 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 27 13:38:07 CDT 2017

Crispin:

I have seen wood chippers and pulverizers in US. I know they take energy
(diesel) and capital. But is it possible to a) produce a miniaturized
pulverized injection combustion chamber with power controls and/or b)
produce a miniaturized heat transfer and storage device?

Of course, the first runs would have to be with commercial cooking. And the
heat transfer and storage medium is independent of the fuel for primary
heat.

Nikhil in his own technofancies