[Stoves] News: National Geographic on promotion of gas stoves over improved woodstoves - in Guatemala

Gordon West gordon.west at rtnewmexico.com
Sat Sep 2 19:05:40 CDT 2017

I have been mostly lurking here for many months reading the posts and looking for bits that have relevance to our development of various TLUD technologies, which we are interested in integrating with the objectives of you other globally conscious biomass/biochar proponents. I admit to you all that I am mostly at a loss to post anything, mostly because there is so much haggling over esoteric testing protocols and arguing between folks who seem to have known one another for some time and don’t appear to get along too well. I don’t think that one post in fifty is of much interest or use to me.

Perhaps you all could step back and consider the basic objectives of this forum, for the benefit of us who are new and who want to work with others advance our mission to establish biomass/biochar technologies as viable tools for common people to use to resist the continued destruction of the environment - both human and natural.

Some basic questions I have include:

- What are people trying to do?

- What problems are getting in the way of your success?

- What collaborations are possible?

Best regards.

Gordon West
The Trollworks

An entrepreneur sees problems as the seeds of opportunity.