[Stoves] GACC Webinar (that was) coming up in less than 10 hours

Ronal W. Larson rongretlarson at comcast.net
Thu Sep 7 14:16:01 CDT 2017

Paul and list:

	I agree on all you have added.

	My purpose in flagging yesterday’s GACC event was to try to get us more attuned to what GACC is and has been doing. There aren’t many groups that can pull that off for the stove community (certainly not this list). The biochar community is served by IBI - with their own regular set of webinars - but the biochar community has been somewhat divorced from char-making stoves.

	By our getting more involved with GACC, we can get more attention paid to climate issues I think - with carbon negativity through stoves only available with TLUDs.  I can’t see that this aspect of TLUDs is getting much attention.

	GACC has two more upcoming webinars in roughly two weeks - on LPG and solar cooking (18th and 21st).  Which is good.

	Something more soon on the Gold Standard.

Ron