[Stoves] [biochar] Where to discuss STOVES AND CARBON offsets and drawdown

Andrew Heggie aj.heggie at gmail.com
Sun Sep 10 12:37:27 CDT 2017

On 10 September 2017 at 14:29, Paul Anderson psanders at ilstu.edu [biochar] <
biochar at yahoogroups.com> wrote:

> The *stoves-related carbon-issues discussion *(generating carbon credits,
> global drawdown, etc) need discussion.   So I request some assistance to
> find where this can be discussed.  Does such a place already exist?

Paul I'm happy to see discussion of stoves related carbon credits on
[stoves] but don't want the discussion to drift into the benefits of
biochar or the  rationale for sequestering char.

I am biased as I believe there needs to be  an incentive for disseminating
TLUD stoves and that includes a means of mitigating their additional fuel
usage when compared with straight combustion of wood.

Andrew