[Stoves] [biochar] Where to discuss STOVES AND CARBON offsets and drawdown

Paul Anderson psanders at ilstu.edu
Sun Sep 10 12:53:28 CDT 2017

Andrew,

You have stated (correctly) the precise reason that I do NOT want to
conduct the needed discussions on  the Stoves Listserv.

The needed discussion is regardless of whether the TLUD stoves are used
for making biochar or for sequestering char or for simply needing less
wood for the cooking tasks.

Please help me find the other (additional) home for such discussions.

Email:  psanders at ilstu.edu
Skype:   paultlud    Phone: +1-309-452-7072
Website:  www.drtlud.com