[Stoves] Just ended webinar by Gold Standard on stoves and carbon credits

Ronal W. Larson rongretlarson at comcast.net
Thu Sep 14 11:45:15 CDT 2017

	Because I was traveling,  I could not hear yesterday’s webinar by the Gold Standard folk on cookstoves.  I just understood about half of the same in Spanish.  It looked useful to all on this list - although I suspect there is nothing there for char-making stoves.

	Here is one blurb on the webinar:
https://energypedia.info/wiki/Event_-_Webinar:_Introduction_to_Gold_Standard%E2%80%99s_Cookstove_Impact_Quantification_Tool <https://energypedia.info/wiki/Event_-_Webinar:_Introduction_to_Gold_Standard%E2%80%99s_Cookstove_Impact_Quantification_Tool>

	I have just tried to sign up for their literature at:
http://cookstoveiq.goldstandard.org/ <http://cookstoveiq.goldstandard.org/>
and was told I needed to first ask to join - which I just did.

	Anyone able to comment on either today’s or yesterday’s webinar?  Mostly on credits, I believe.

Ron