[Stoves] Calculating cooking costs and char costs ----Re: [biochar] Where to discuss STOVES AND CARBON offsets and drawdown

Nikhil Desai pienergy2008 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 21 10:15:53 CDT 2017

Frans:

Subsidies for dung are not new. Biogas, for instance.

Another way is to threaten taxes or give tax exemptions for investments in
improved manure management. Back 20+ years ago I remember calculations on
the economics of pig and chicken waste management in US and China. More
than manure; the food industry generates huge quantities of organic wastes
in need of proper handling.

Alas, I have no technical solutions for some intellectual wastes.

Nikhil