[Stoves] stoves and credits again

Bond, Tami C yark at illinois.edu
Sun Sep 24 23:28:38 CDT 2017

Good heavens! Are you folks *still* talking about this? No wonder I don’t keep up.

[RWL3’: Again a statement that the (sizable) TC285 group has no experts. I gave my favorite citation and I’m sure can give dozens if not hundreds more using the e3=e1/(1-e2) equation.  Do you disagree with either the “dozens” or “hundreds” estimate?

You have given no literature support - even though I have asked at least 3 times for a citation today alone.   Apologies,  but I must  ask you again for a single “expert” peer reviewed cite for your assertion that the equation has no validity.  (although you below reverse this assertion)