[Stoves] Addendum: 64% coverage

Crispin Pemberton-Pigott crispinpigott at outlook.com
Wed Sep 27 13:16:47 CDT 2017

I don't see a gap. Or are you just showing is the two diameters?

The gap is 63 cm2 which is about a 90mm diameter hole. That is plenty big.
I'll bet you can cut it in half. Try a disk of 140mm. Cut it 145 and hammer the edge over to make a small radius of about 3mm instead of having a sharp edge. It will increase the velocity without costing you much in terms of draft.