[Stoves] The goals of my TLUD work

Crispin Pemberton-Pigott crispinpigott at outlook.com
Thu Sep 28 10:38:55 CDT 2017

Dear Jock

There are two user-centric goals you could add:

That it cooks well, and long enough to be an acceptable alternative to other cooking solutions.
That it is safe and convenient to use.

I have a design suggestion to help with the ignition:

Suppose the central disk could be rotated 90 degrees? It could be made vertical until the gas can support a flame. Then turn it horizontal so there is no need to separately ignite the gas. You do have a flame already, you just need to get it above the disk.