[Stoves] stoves and credits again

Nikhil Desai pienergy2008 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 28 12:08:09 CDT 2017

Dear Ron:

Re: your "* The answer to the first sentence is “Tiers”.*

Is there a Request for Proposals for cookstoves for Tier 4 efficiency, just
waiting for TC 285 declaration and adoption by US or some other donor? Are
there participants here who would like to write such a proposal?

Nikhil

On Thu, Sep 28, 2017 at 12:09 AM, Ronal W. Larson <rongretlarson at comcast.net