[Stoves] stoves and credits again

Ronal W. Larson rongretlarson at comcast.net
Fri Sep 29 11:39:26 CDT 2017

Nikhil and list cc Crispin

	I have no idea how RFPs are being handled, but it seems clear that the Philips stove (basically a TLUD) has been selected in (I think) more than one competition - and is highly ranked.

	It is hard to imagine that folks writing RFPs would not consider Tiers.  Agreed?

	I view the Tier system as a way of improving stove performance and believe that is happening.

	I don’t believe there is any need to wait for TC 285 declarations.

Ron