[Stoves] 4 kW !

Crispin Pemberton-Pigott crispinpigott at outlook.com
Thu Aug 2 12:17:47 CDT 2018

How a simple cogeneration device can be used to turn the discussion into climate change is beyond belief, now stick to topic and and avoid divisive arguments.

Andrew

++++++++

This is a good point. If I teach people how to burn wood efficiently and complete and waste nothing, and discuss here how it was done, it always attracts some accusation that this is a bad thing because we have some sort of responsibility to subtract CO2 from the atmosphere and burn the carbon somewhere. That is how a sensible discussion of combustion is hijacked into some global warming dead end.

Maybe Bioenergylists needs a discussion forum for such matters. Those who are worried about it can display their wares.

Thanks for moderation