[Stoves] 4 kW !

Jock Gill jock at jockgill.com
Thu Aug 2 13:07:58 CDT 2018

I never said it was a bad thing, perhaps also necessary, but not sufficient vis the climate change threat. If we bungle climate change, it will not matter at all as to which stove tech we prefer. Just my two cents. We need to look at the big picture. We need to be sure to escape from the limits of the stove tech silo.

Jock Gill
P.O. Box 3
Peacham
VT 05862