[Stoves] The passing of Philip Lloyd

Crispin Pemberton-Pigott crispinpigott at outlook.com
Sat Aug 11 10:09:49 CDT 2018

Dear Friends

I have received additional corrective information which should be passed along. Philip did not have heart surgery but had other medical issues that resulted in him quietly and gently drifting away in the company of friends and family.

He is survived by his sons Rhys and Justin, and his daughter Shura.

Justin wrote a couple of things about his father:

"My father did amongst others teach that challenging the status quo is acceptable and one mustn't shy away from one's beliefs if one has the facts at one's disposal."

“One of my fathers favourite quotes was there are pictures of hippos floating down the thames river 1000 of years ago which proves that the earth is actually colder today and is cyclical in nature!!!”

Thanks to Nikhil for tracking down the contacts. If anyone would like to send a message of condolence, please contact me for the address.

Sincerely
Crispin

crispinpigott at outlook.com<mailto:crispinpigott at outlook.com>