[Stoves] Dehydrator

Anderson, Paul psanders at ilstu.edu
Tue Aug 14 23:14:57 CDT 2018

Andrew,

1 kg / hr would be about the size of a regular Champion-style TLUD stove.   (I used the front side of the envelope.  Very approximate, but a good suggestion to start.)

Paul

Doc / Dr TLUD / Paul S. Anderson, PhD
Exec. Dir. of Juntos Energy Solutions NFP
Email:  psanders at ilstu.edu       Skype:   paultlud
Phone:  Office: 309-452-7072    Mobile: 309-531-4434