[Stoves] Fwd: Effects of biomass pellet composition on the thermal and emissions performances of a TLUD cooking stove

Ronal W. Larson rongretlarson at comcast.net
Mon Aug 20 13:16:11 CDT 2018

List, Crispin, Drs.  Zhang and Zhou (the first and corresponding authors on the paper that Crispin forwarded a few days ago)

	RWL1:  Hopefully, Crispin intended to send this to the full list.  I see no reason to have sent it only to me, and he made no request for privacy.

	RWL2:  This is to ask Drs. Zhang and Zhou for their comments on anything in the following several exchanges, but especially on RWL13 below.  This I feel is the crux of this dialog and to which Crispin again did not respond:  the team rationale for the exceptionally large value for peanut hull energy density.   To repeat:  I believe this value to be in error by about 25-30% (should be closer to 16 MJ/kg than 21 MJ/kg).

Ron