[Stoves] Forecasting health SDG - household air pollution for 2030

Nikhil Desai pienergy2008 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 17 13:00:00 CST 2018

 Crispin, Paul:

The question is, what are you going to do about it?

Why not begin with WHO's HFC Guidelines for Solid Fuels (2014) which lays
out the lies for ISO TC-285 PM2.5 Tier numbers?

There is a clear manipulation of the Lima Consensus into the 2012 IWA and
then further into the ISO TC-285.

My recommendation -- complete break from the ISO funny games.

Funding will not come from lame bureaucrats terrorized by "solid fuels
pollution" and Kirk Smith's murders by assumption. Read my post on Poland.

Nikhil