[Stoves] News: Methanol cooking fuel for india...

peeters frans peetersfrans at telenet.be
Sun Dec 23 17:55:23 CST 2018

DEARS,

  A dangerous jump , from CH3OH METHANOL to C2H5OH ETHANOL .

To make waterfree alcohol ,it is passed over CaO  ,made from burned CaCO3 rocks .

Our CAR FUEL is now spoiled with10% ETHANOL with 5% WATER I suppose …Anyway it is more expensive ,since octan 95 should be bad for the motor or rubbers,it obiges me to buy now octan 98.

NOBODY KNOWS EXACT WHAT to CHANGE ……

VITON Rubber could help .

ATTENTION

In 1960 it happend,

A froudulous wine maker sold drinks with METANOL CH3OH and people got BLIND .

Lot of job to test it.

Reducing with SULFITE to ALDEHYDE en test te later with FUXINE for colour change .

If you love your live……METHANOL is POISON !ALDEHYDE CANCEROGENIC .

And WISKEY LIVER poison.  So is PARACETAMOL ….

For 5g/day you need a new liver says a CHIRURGEON ….

Regards

F.