[Stoves] 'NOMADO' Chinese woodgas fan stoves

lh cheng lhkind at gmail.com
Wed Feb 7 19:12:16 CST 2018

very nice stoves from China. thank you Neil. the speed of boiling water of
the larger stove is amazing.
the innovation part of these stoves is the way fuel is added I guess. I
have designed the same way the same shape of fuel feed entry for my
TLUD-ND. I am glad someone do it almost identically( Coincidentally ) on a
commercial product.