[Stoves] a bit more on turning plastic into fuel..Its rather well known and really applicable to us as stove and biofuels makers

Richard or Joyce Stanley legacyfound at me.com
Tue Feb 27 21:39:59 CST 2018

Stovers…,
Here is the link to my much  earlier-mentioned Japanese entrepreneur who is converting plasti to combusible oil for stoves and other applications…at  ost he says of about 20 cents a liter. Its coverd topically by him in this you tube clip.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qGGabrorRS8

disfruita wote,
 Richard Stanley

On Feb 16, 2018, at 2:02 AM, Andrew Heggie <aj.heggie at gmail.com> wrote:

Hi Frans

On 16 February 2018 at 01:32,  <peetersfrans at telenet.be> wrote:

> Dears,
>
> Today I saw a film about making oil and carbon black from tires on Dutch TV NL2.

Goodyear had a tyre gasification plant  that fueled electricity
generation  but it had lots of problems and didn't stay operating
long, I think many tyres end up being part of the fuel for cement
making where the metal oxides from the bracing wires become
incorprated in the cement.

> DONT BURN PVC  =60% HCl kills plants and surounding !!! white fumes

Yes but as it's highly hydrophilic I imagine it can be scrubbed out of
the flue gases easily, more worrying is if it is poorly oxidised when
it will form dioxins from the chlorine it contains.

> DONT BURN TEFLON=FLUORCARBONS   it gives HF  it kill you in seconds !

Yes hydrogen fluoride is a dreadful  acid as it catalyses bone
destruction and passes through skin but I think the problem of it
being formed from fluoro plastics is overstated.

Andrew