[Stoves] Fwd: [climate and stove] Not all fossil fuels are the same

lh cheng lhkind at gmail.com
Wed Feb 28 16:40:34 CST 2018

Why do we take the media or certain organization so seriously?  there are
so many schemes there, manipulation there. today there exalt the topic of
climate change, tomorrow they say user health is more important ( it is
true, dead clock can be right sometime ).  if we follow their schemes, we
are trapped, in lies. and because some of us want something from media or
organization? why? if the product or idea or design is good, we can get
reward from market, with our own hands, with truth.

There are problems hidden in the biomass-stoves,  Dr Anderson have a good
hunch that, pellet is a good direction for solving many problems.