[Stoves] WBT disagrements

Xavier Brandao xav.brandao at gmail.com
Mon Jan 15 18:52:41 CST 2018

Dear Andrew,

"I read it to the first significant typo and wondered who had proof

read it amongst the peers before I skimmed the rest."

What do you mean by that?

Are you talking about the paper "Systematic and conceptual errors in
standards and protocols for

thermal performance of biomass stoves"?

I have read it, and didn't find typos. But I’m not a native English speaker.

What was the typo? Did you only skim read the paper? What did you think of
it?

Best,

Xavier

> In the US it often takes three peer reviewed papers just to start the

> conversation with agencies. Replication by different people seems to be
the

> trend. This paper is a good start.

I read it to the first significant typo and wondered who had proof

read it amongst the peers before I skimmed the rest.

Andrew

stoves at lists.bioenergylists.org

.org

http://stoves.bioenergylists.org/