[Stoves] WBT disagrements

Xavier Brandao xav.brandao at gmail.com
Wed Jan 17 12:56:21 CST 2018

Dear Andrew,

No problem, thanks for spending some time reading the document, even if it is not the subject you are usually working on.

I think everyone should have the curiosity to read it, even if not everything will be understandable for them. The conclusions are what is important, and the fact that the findings have never been countradicted.

Best,

Xavier