[Stoves] WBT disagrements

Norbert Senf norbert.senf at gmail.com
Wed Jan 17 16:42:07 CST 2018

We're not involved in CSI testing, but we do use a 75kg scale that resolves
to 1 gram, to measure burn rate in a masonry heater.
It is an Adam GFK 165aH, suggested by Crispin
https://www.adamequipment.com/gfk-165ah

Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2018 23:26:01 -0000
From: "Xavier Brandao" <xav.brandao at gmail.com> wrote

Dear Andrew

? In the meanwhile I have one question about Xavier's list of equipment
needed for his CSI test: did you really mean a 30kg scale with a resolution
of one gram? ?

The CSI is not ? my ? test. It is one of the alternative lab protocols to
the WBT. I am not a scientist and don?t have a lab, I don?t perform the
test. The CSI is, in my opinion, the most interesting because it has little
in common with the WBT, so it avoids to reproduce the WBT issues, and it is
contextual. That is why I talk about this protocol the most.

--
Norbert Senf
Masonry Stove Builders