[Stoves] A call to stop using the WBT

Ronal W. Larson rongretlarson at comcast.net
Sat Jan 27 12:46:04 CST 2018

Mr.  Anh  cc list

	If your company is at http://www.greengenstove.com/index.php/en/ <http://www.greengenstove.com/index.php/en/>, I believe this list would benefit greatly from hearing more of your experience with TLUDs.  In particular, has any char been placed in soil?  If so, what increased growth results?

	If so also - congratulations on your awards from SNV and GACC.

Ron