[Stoves] Household Energy, Biochar, and Conservation Agriculture in Africa

Paul Anderson psanders at ilstu.edu
Sat Jul 14 19:29:32 CDT 2018

Tom,

Thanks.   Great.    But if the word "you" is referring to me, there is
something  incorrect.   Maybe I could assist in some way, but unknown to
me as of now.

Best wishes to Machado, Gwenzi (whom I do not know) and whoever the
"you" is.

Email:  psanders at ilstu.edu
Skype:   paultlud    Phone: +1-309-452-7072
Website:  www.drtlud.com