[Stoves] TLUD stoves and tests

xvr.brandao at gmail.com xvr.brandao at gmail.com
Mon Jul 30 18:16:51 CDT 2018

Dear Ron,

« I assure you that I have plenty of company - and it will appear soon. »

Sure, anytime, I am always available to have a conversation with anyone who will wish to demonstrate how the WBT is a reliable protocol, and why it should be used.

« But that is not sufficient reason to drop the test. »

Then I don’t know what is.

Best,

Xavier