[Stoves] Uganda Turns to Local Volcanic Rocks As Substitute for Charcoal

Bernhard Müller bs_mueller at gmx.net
Thu Jun 14 12:39:19 CDT 2018

Teddy and stovers,
as I am in Uganda presently, I immediately took care for the matter: it is pumice. Most of us know the properties of pumice. The Ugandan pumice is of middle grey colour. Americans, who live in New Mexico, get the much better dark black pumice.
Well, it was nothing but a sensation journalism, but I could imagine that it works well as an insulator.

Bernhard S. Müller
Mühlstr. 26
65760 Eschborn
bs_mueller at gmx.net