[Stoves] [biochar] Green Kitchens considering the Enki bio-char producing stove

Paul Anderson psanders at ilstu.edu
Thu Jun 21 22:07:04 CDT 2018

Stovers and Biocharists,

Interesting.   I had not seen the Enki stove before.   Very
sleek/attractive.   The wesite         https://www.enkistove.com/en/
           is nice as sales efforts, but not much technical info.   Info
on loading and igniting reveals  TLUD  approach, but never a mention of
micro-gasification or the abundant support info about such stoves.
Instead, it says:

>         Toroidal Pyrolytic System "TPS"
>
> The TPS is an Enki Stove patented technology. A special geometric
> shape improves the pyrolytic process, which becomes stable and does
> not produce smoke throughout the procedure.

I did not see any mention or diagram with a fan, but it has a battery
pack and 3 speeds (seems to be TLUD-FA).

Two sizes.     15 cm tall and produces 2.7 kW fire with a batch of 200 g
of pellets, for only US$ 267.      (Did I say "only"???)

   And          23 cm tall and 8.5 kW from 900 g for US$407.

If you purchase one or get to use one, please send info about its
performance.

Email:  psanders at ilstu.edu
Skype:   paultlud    Phone: +1-309-452-7072
Website:  www.drtlud.com

On 6/21/2018 5:28 PM, 'Teel, Wayne Stephen - teelws' teelws at jmu.edu