[Stoves] [biochar] Green Kitchens considering the Enki bio-char producing stove

Todd Albi todd.r.albi at gmail.com
Thu Jun 21 22:50:32 CDT 2018

Paul:

It is very efficient small market niche stove ($$$$), available in 2
sizes.  As with most available fan stoves, onlly fine ash is left, due to
complete fan assisted combustion.  It has the same functionality as with
our Super Dragon fan stove , or with our Teg Fan stove.  We picked this
unit up at their headquarters in Lucca, outside of Florence.  They had an
initial funding and limited production and our looking into mass production
manufacturing options to provide a more cost effective option for customers
is my understanding.  As with most fan stoves too, no value for bio-char
production (nothing left but fine ash as mentioned).

Regards,

Todd Albi, SilverFire