[Stoves] Prof . Tran Binh Vietnam

Ronal W. Larson rongretlarson at comcast.net
Sun Mar 11 23:13:32 CDT 2018

Dr. Tran Binh

	It is good to hear from you again. I have been today to your site:
http://gp.alternate-energy.net/viet-nam-magic-flame-gasifier-stove_7db8ce607.html <http://gp.alternate-energy.net/viet-nam-magic-flame-gasifier-stove_7db8ce607.html>
  and am again impressed, by your tie flame.

	Several questions:

	1.   Because English is not your native language, it will help many on this list to have synonyms for your terms:  “prey” and “glass”.  They are good English words, but don’t fit into any stove context I can think of.

	2.  Have you any experience with using the produced charcoal as biochar - improved soil productivity, etc.

Ron