[Stoves] Prof . Tran Binh Vietnam

Anh Nguyen ntanh72 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 12 06:00:31 CDT 2018

Dear Andrew,

I just received the file from Prof Tran Binh, and posted a resized version.

Behive and Anthill Coal are both round shape briquette with multiple holes.
Behive have fewer and bigger holes.

Behive coal is made from coal dust (mainly waste from coal mining) and
mixed with mud, its very cheap but give very toxic emission, we have quite
a few cases died of using behive coal in closed room every year.

Anh