[Stoves] Prof . Tran Binh Vietnam

Andrew Heggie aj.heggie at gmail.com
Mon Mar 12 05:08:36 CDT 2018

On 12 March 2018 at 05:46, Anh Nguyen <ntanh72 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Dear Ron,
>
> I can help with translation:
> Prey: kidling/fire starter material.
> Glass: respectful.
>
> Regards,
>
> Anh

Anh thanks for the translations

Let me assure the professor and everyone his posts are not treated as
spam. On this occasion we received 4 posts which included a 7MB
attachment. I could not shrink the attachment small enough for the
listbot to pass them and Tom is struggling too. Also there was a delay
in seeing the messages queued  waiting for a moderator as I was out
and there is a time delay between me an Vietnam.

Should anyone want to receive the original I can forward it.

>From what I can gather of the video Ron linked to this stove can be
operated in a number of modes, TLUD and BLUD  by virtue of the ability
to insert different combustion chambers. When using small char it
seems to have a blue flame because it is acting as a producer gas
generator and it is burning carbon monoxide in the secondary flame.

Anh would you also explain "anthill" and "beehive" charcoal please? I
think the anthill refers to a charcoal briquette with multiple holes
that can be burned bottom lit in the stove but would like
clarification.

Andrew