[Stoves] Prof . Tran Binh Vietnam

lh cheng lhkind at gmail.com
Mon Mar 12 20:13:36 CDT 2018

Chinese people have said that under their Great Leader, they can grow ten
tons of grain out of one acre.

OK, maybe they lied a lot, but, what if they really did it? there is always
some possibility.

in my opinion, if there is an apple here, there must be apple somewhere
else. after discarding this low credit source, we still have chances to get
 other apples.

The first paragraph of that article strip itself totally off credit. it
shows that they can talk anything, jet out any smoke.

Sorry for that, Mr professor.