[Stoves] Mis-information

Kirk H. gkharris316 at comcast.net
Wed Mar 21 19:28:12 CDT 2018

Dr. TLUD and all,

The video is not clear enough to state that it is down drafting and these experiments are not conclusive.  I believe the conclusions are faulty.  The hot gasses inside the stove are at a lower density, and thus in the Earths gravity, lower weight than the cooler outside atmosphere, and so are buoyant in the atmosphere, so they will rise (see attachment).  There is no force that I can see that would cause the gas to go down.  Buoyant gasses rise.  The gasses inside the fuel reactor chamber and annular space are hotter than the atmosphere, and will be pushed up by buoyancy because they are both lighter than the atmosphere.  My vote is for up-draft

Kirk H.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10